I drove to El Paso from there and felt sketched out (thanks US-Mexico border/drug war). Then I had another long drive to San Antonio. I'm so glad to be at Shayna's place, but I've been horrible and haven't been taking any pictures again. I'll try to fix that tomorrow.
My breakfast in El Paso. Texas has too much pride. (and yes I know this is backwards)
This is what I looked at for 15 hours.
I've recently gotten VERY tired of driving, so I think I'm cutting out Houston, only spending 2 nights in New Orleans, and not sure how long in Atlanta. This means that there's roughly one week left of living out of my car before I live in my parent's basement for a month. <--That might be the saddest sentence that I ever wrote.

It is amazing how far it is between people in the far west, boring I agree
ReplyDeleteJohn