Los Angeles currently holds the title of worst city in the USA (in my book). Despite my disdain for LA, we had a little bit of fun for the day or so that we were there. Allison flew out of LAX Saturday night after we watched the game with the Southern California Gator Club. That Gator club was decent, but Seattle still was more fun/had more traditions.
First stop in LA.
Is that sign famous or something?
No thanks.
Hello sprawl.
Hello wind.
Dr. Melton has a star!
Allison found her favorite.
Really, really want to see this and I HATE musicals.
This is for Rosa and Gates. CAROL CHANNING!.. wait who is Carol Channing?
Hollywood Blvd.
In front of Grauman's Chinese Theater.
The Roosevelt Hotel on Hollywood.
I did not buy my mom a present here.
This caused the need for the picture below.
Protein style, animal style is my style at In-N-Out.
Now I never need to go back to LA. Ever again.



Have not been to LA & don' care to go
ReplyDeleteJohn