Wednesday, September 12, 2012

San Francisco: City by the Bay

Straight from wine tasting we went on to San Francisco with a stop at Muir Woods on our way.

How big is this?

Approximately 5'5".







I could totally hang out in a forest all day.


Why did I not drive across the country in this??

I drove across the Golden Gate Bridge!

On the next day we went down to the water and walked around to The Cannery and Ghirardelli Square (duh). Due to our time crunch, we did a sightseeing bus tour, so we got to cover a lot of area in very little time.

Boats, boats, boats.

Alcatraz.

Sea lions! 

Noisy things they are.

This stroller is OUT OF CONTROL.

Gator!!!

Yellow streetcar.





More streetcars.



I love chocolate.

The fountain in Ghirardelli Square.

It was only like 11 am and chilly/overcast, but ice cream was necessary.

The chocolate making process.


Hello lunch.

This made my week.



'murica



Al got to walk on the bridge.


Having orange and blue bikes in my life is now a priority. Brilliant idea.

Officer's row (maybe that's what it's called?).

Waterfall in Golden Gate Park.

Jimi's place.

Haight-Ashbury.

Oh hey legs.

I love city halls.

Gates to Chinatown.

Bottom of Lombard Street.

View from the top of Lombard Street.

Looking down Lombard Street.

1 comment: